Promote your Book in the ManyBooks Newsletter
ManyBooks sends out a daily newsletter to over 150,000 subscribers with listings of books which are either deeply discounted or free.
With a feature in our newsletter, we can help you reach thousands of active readers eager to discover new authors and books, boost your downloads and sells, and increase your fan base.
A listing includes:
- An attractive advertisement including your book title, book cover, description, promotion price and links to major retailers in our newsletter.
- Major retailers include Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Apple, Google & Smashwords.
You can view an example of the newsletter here.
A newsletter feature costs $25. (If your book is accepted, an invoice will be sent to you following confirmation of your book promotion.)
For a book to be considered, it must have the following:
- Be available on Amazon.com (we also link to B&N, Kobo, Apple, Google & Smashwords, but these retailers are optional).
- At least 5 reviews on Amazon with an average rating of at least four stars.
- A professional cover image along with a captivating description to entice the readers.
- It must be free or offer at least a 50% discount. It is also important that it has not been cheaper than the offered price within the last three months.
- The same book must not have been featured with us within the last 3 months, nor the same author within the last 4 weeks.
Questions or Would You Like to Hear More?
If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
“Thank you very much for the feature! I had a great response. I sold about ten times my usual amount, so roughly a 900% increase in my sales! I am very pleased and appreciate the opportunity.” ~ Suzette Hollingsworth, author of ‘Sherlock Holmes & the Case of the Sword Princess’.
“Just thought I'd let you know that the promo you've done for me has done wonders and really has worked! Tremor is now number 1 in Young Adult Dystopian on Amazon. This is a testament to your newsletter and the power of your promo. Thank you so much.” ~ Ryan Mark, author of ‘Tremor’.
“I thought I'd let you know how the book did...1,043 downloads for the day and it hit #1 in its genre on Amazon.com, Canada, Australia, Italy and JAPAN!!! It was #3 in Amazon.co.uk and Top 10 in Germany and Brazil. This is just FANTASTIC and something that I am very proud of, and a direct result of your promotion. I hope this pleases you as much as it did me. I will DEFINITELY use ManyBooks in the future.” ~ Alexander McCabe, author of ‘The Christmas Present’.
“I'm hoping this lasts, but after I had my book featured with you guys, it's been the highest ranked on Amazon than it has ever been. It just keeps going up and up. I have won an award with one of my books, so I know that I can write good stories, but never have I had this much success with any other service like I have had with yours. I'm crossing my fingers that it can keep going higher so I can, after so many years of writing, actually have some success with it! :)” ~ Brandon Ellis, author of ‘The Star Guild Saga’.
"Just wanted to let you know that my book, "Talking To Luke," broke it's own record yesterday for downloads, and is still getting downloads today. Probably the best promo to date. So thank you!" ~ Diane Ryan, author of ‘Talking to Luke’.